Friday, November 22, 2013

Spiritual Upgrade

After much time wishing for an opportunity to change my humble ritual area into something more akin to my old one I finally got the chance. Yesturday I was actually able to find a piece of construction board that I can use as an altar table and a few tree trunks from my old ritual area to construct a full ritual space. There are just a few adjustments I need to make, but once a few key details are taken care of then I will be ready to consecrate the space in the name of the Divine.

I'm not going to love doing that dedication ritual being that it involves invoking all eleven core aspects of the Divine. I thought that if I'm going to take the time out to go ahead with blessing a space that it should be done with Deity in full audience. From each aspect I plan to ask for a specific thing that each aspect represents. It'll take a long time, but in the end I believe its worth it since its for the right cause. I remember the last time I did this a while back ago after I redid the elemental directions in my space, it took two and a half hours to do and was extremely exhausting physically and mentally. I had to constantly ground myself again and again and eventually was able to complete it. I expect the same thing to happen this time so hopefully my meditative skills have improved the past year or so since last I did it. Once its reblessed and I'm able to actually call my new space a blessed space I was wanting to decorate it a bit. The last time I did that my stuff was destroyed by some neighborhood idiots, which makes me iffy about doing it. A better thing in my opinion would be to engineer a type of tool that will allow me to have everything posted so high up that it would be next to impossible for any idiots to screw up my things for their own twisted enjoyment.

I pray that everything goes good, with the woods in my area being encroached upon and destroyed, its only a matter of time before I won't have an outside area dedicated to worship. I'll leave that for another post, but for now all I can do is hope and pray. As of right now everything is coming together, the board that will serve as my altar is next to the space and its support beams are nearly there as well. I just need to buy a hand saw to cut the long board in half so that it won't take up unnecessary space. Once that is complete I just need to clean up the area, widen the stone circle around it, and get to making that altar. I'm happy that I'm so close to making another one as I feel each move I'm forced to do brings out my resolve to live my religious life as I see fit. Admittedly I don't like having to constantly move, but since its something that can't be helped for the time being I may as well adapt and keep strong.

When everything comes together I will a dedicated holy site where prayers, rituals, and acts of divine worship will be more common place. Especially with the growing dark year, which is my favorite time of year, I'll be glowing amongst the darkness of the space. Illuminated by candlelight, saying prayers and worshipping the deities that gave rise to this wonderful green earth. To the skies above and earth below, green around and fire within I will honor all aspects of all creation of all the Divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment