Sunday, September 22, 2013

Autumn Lessons

As Autumn's cold grip clenches the land, there is a shift from the outward and celebratory nature of the heat to the inward reflective period of the cool.

With this shift, we must look within ourselves and think about what changes we want to make as the season progresses. What bad habits should we inhibit or good qualities should we pick up? As with the tarot card of Death, this is the time of new beginnings where the old is laid to rest so that the youth of possibilities may rise.

When I apply this to myself I think about the need for me to become more spiritual and celebrate the Gods more. My fluctuation from celebratory in nature to more stagnate in faith leads me with a spiritual hole I want filled, so stagnation will die with the summer's passing. What will rise is a stronger and improved spirituality.

No comments:

Post a Comment