Monday, September 23, 2013

Feeling....Witchy?!

I find it quite odd that for the longest I've stated that I had no belief in the subjects of magic(k) or divination, seeing it in many respects as non-scientific and without merit data wise.

And while I don't disparage against any who may believe in it, for me it just doesn't click, doesn't hold me. Yet here I am breaking out my old tarot cards that I almost always used back when I held divination as a valid personal practice. Since the Mabon ritual -which isn't even twelve hours old- I've felt...witchy so to speak.

I'm currently reevaluating my belief in the topic, considering that while it may not have a scientific grounding, that it could be beneficial on a spiritual level. It does tell quite a good story afterall, so why not use it if it could help in me see things in a different light? I'm always on the hunt for ways to diversify my experinces, this could be a great tool in doing just that.

The thought for now is to give it a few days to marinate in the old gear box to ensure I'm not just on ritual high, which it very well may be. I am hopeful, and may do a 180° when it comes to using some divination practices. For now, keeping a steady heart and an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment